Unless you’ve been living in a faraway land where social media doesn’t exist and fashion magazines are unheard of, you know that sneakers are the hottest thing to sport on your feet as of late. Move over 100mm Louboutins and make room for something much more gravity friendly. That’s right, fashion has gotten a whole lot more comfortable. Sneakers are no longer strictly reserved for your morning run, but rather sneakers have become part of the everyday uniform of models, style icons and it girls alike. They can be worn with everything from jeans and crop tops to cute day dresses. With sneaker fans like Kendall Jenner, Olivia Palermo, Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What, and Gigi Hadid there are more options than ever at every price point. How cute are those ‘Kiss Me’ sneaks by Charlotte Olympia? I also just die for the Isabel Marant pair.
1. Isabel Marant Étoile Bart Leather Sneakers, $480, net-a-porter.com // Onsale in Black, $285, stevenalan.com
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Low-Top Sneaker, $665, neimanmarcus.com
3. PUMA States x Vashtie Sneakers, $90, shopbop.com
4. Nike FlyKnit Roshe Run Sneaker, $120, nordstrom.com
5. Nike Classic Ultra Leather Sneaker, $100, nordstrom.com
6. Charlotte Olympia Kiss Me Leather Sneaker, $525, neimanmarcus.com
Which pick is your favorite? Did I leave off your go-to pair? Let me know!