Okay guys if you know me at all then you know that there are two things I can’t resist. The mall and a good sale. Nordstrom is having their big anniversary sale and I’m in there like swimwear. Like literally I am in there, as in I went yesterday. The sale is currently in early access mode, for Nordstrom cardholders, and opens to the masses on July 17th. I snuck a peak at what my local store had to offer behind the grey early access curtain, and I’m excited to share some of my absolute fav picks. Though summer is in full swing and the sun shows no signs of ever going out of style, the NYer in me knows that fall is lurking around a distant corner. Now is the perfect time to hit the refresh button on your fall wardrobe and add in some key designer pieces. With the help of Nordstrom you can snag some goods at great prices too.
1. Burberry Brit ‘Bosdale’ Quilted Coat, $594.90, after sale $895. I’m kinda obsessing over this coat. I have a short quilted jacket, but I love that this has a detachable hood, and the deep burgundy color is the it color for fall!
2. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Lexi’ Bucket Bag, $250.90, after sale $375. A girl’s gotta have a bucket for 2015. The tassels on this cutie are the icing on the cake.
3. Vince Textured Cable Knit Sweater, $216.90, after sale $325. It’s no secret that I’m a sweater girl, so much so that last winter I banned myself from buying another chunky sweater. I just live for them. Good thing a new sweater season is on the horizon;)
4. Vince ‘Erving’ High Heel Bootie, $329.90, after sale $495. I live for Vince shoes. Like literally can’t get enough. Their slip on sneaks are my everyday fav, and I obsess over the leather quality on my favorite Claire pumps. Last year I snagged a flat pair of black Vince booties, and I would love to add these babies into my shoe mix.
5. Mackage Wool Coat with Leather Sleeve, $459.90, after sale $690. If you buy one coat this season it must be a Mackage. Last year for Christmas my mama bought be a wool Mackage coat with a leather belt and leather accents and I’m actually excited to break that baby out again this winter.
6. IRO ‘Clay’ Linen Tee, $95.90, after sale $145. Look familiar? I’m still blushing over the blush version of this tee, but you can’t beat a sale and for that I’ll take the white instead;)
Have you checked out the sale yet and made a wishlist? What are your must haves?